These cards were sooo fun to make! I love baby cards because I can use all my favorite things (which involve a lot of polka dots and pastels) and not worry about it being too girly...or baby-ish. Woot!
I'll be selling these in packs of three with one of each color.
* Tag Alongs and Tiny Tags stamp sets
* Bashful Blue, Pink Pirouette, and Certainly Celery (designer paper and card stock)
* Naturals Ivory and Early Espresso card stock
* Early Espresso ink
* 1 3/4" circle punch, corner rounder punch, and ribbon border punch
* Perfect Polka Dot Impressions folder
* Soft Subtles Buttons (retired)
I had some help in my stamp room today so I had to include some pictures.
We sit side by side here at my table.
I stamp, she colors.
Life is pretty good!