Without further ado, here are the instructions:
* Cut an 8 1/2" x 7 1/2" piece of card stock
* Score at 1 1/2" on both sides of the long side
* Score at 3 1/2" and 5" on the short side
See my sheet of card stock here for measurements. I traced all the measurements onto an orange piece of card stock so you could easily see what I'm talking about. I hope it's easy anyway!
* Using a bone folder crease all the score lines
* Trim flaps (as shown)
* Add adhesive (sticky strip!)
I hope this was helpful to you!
Have a great day!!!