Thursday, July 26, 2012

Animal Talk Birthday

Yes, it has been months (almost four) since I last blogged. I felt guilty about it for a while but then I sort of forgot to feel bad. Why feel bad? I've a great four months!

There are two sad things about not stamping
1) I've missed you all!
2) I haven't spent much time in my new fantastico stamp room.
 I plan on changing both.

Here's today's project:

A Birthday Card for Elizabeth:
Can you spot all the new products from the 2012-2013 catalog?
I LOVE the new Chevron Folder. I may end up using it as much as I use the Polka Dot one!
And look at the little tiny pinking edge edgelits die! I love it!

And here is the inside:
I'm a sucker for funny animal stamps. I can't help it.
Wait til you see the cat one!!!

I used:
* Animal Talk and Woodgrain stamps
* Soft Suede, Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals and Whisper White card stock, ink and markers
* Finishing Touches Edgelits
* Chevron Folder
* Soft Suede Taffeta Ribbon





2 comments:

  1. cute card. wanted to let you know I changed my url. not sure if you'll get to my blog from the old one.
    www.kraftingwithkids.blogspot.com is the new one.
    Glad to hear you've had some good time off. I can relate.

    ReplyDelete