I can't remember where I saw this idea to make sunflowers out of the scallop circle punches, but it was so great that I just couldn't wait to try it out!
To Make the sunflowers, just punch out your scallop circles and then trim the petals apart. I also rounded them a little so they would fold forward to look more sunflowery. Add your textured middles and you're done! I'm thinking it would be pretty difficult to make a card with these flowers on it that wasn't adorable!
* On Your Birthday Stamp Set
* Early Espresso and Old Olive Markers
* Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Old Olive and Whisper White Card Stock
* 1 3/8" Circle punch, Scallop Circle and Extra Large Scallop Circle Punches
* Polka Dots Impressions Folder
* Hemp Twine