I love the individual Christmas Postcard stamp. It's a great stamp at a great price, only $9.95!
I love the seam binding ribbon. Great color, great texture and makes really nice bows without all the bulk.
I LOVE the Gold accent ink (pg. 195). Its super easy to put on, and super inexpensive ($4.95) and it looks terrific.
I love everything else too, the designer paper (below) the texture folder, the colors...etc. There is way too much to fuss over right now!
* Christmas Postcard stamp
* Early Espresso Ink
* Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, and Garden Green Card stock
* Deck the Halls D.S.P.
* Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon
* Antique Wallpaper Impressions Folder
* Gold Lame Pearlized Accent Ink
* Blender Pens and Stampin' Pastels