Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Are you filled with love?

Stampin' Up! has a really fun Valentine's promotion going right now. Not only can you get free buttons, you can also buy a special pack of paper that is ALL red and pink! I don't know about you guys but I would buy the pink and red paper pack all year round. I love it!

 
Isn't it cute?

Because I just couldn't help myself, I also made some little Ghirardelli boxes with the same basic design,

I think this will actually be the club's non-card project this month, which will also be my last month with this club :(

I used:
*Love Patterns Designer Paper Pack
* Tiny Tags Stamp Set
* Real Red ink
* Real Red, Pink Pirouette, Crumb Cake, and Whisper White card stock
* Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslits Die
* Scalloped Ribbon Border Punch, Full Heart Punch, Jewelry Tag Punch
* White crochet thread (non SU!)

No comments:

Post a Comment