Saturday, February 12, 2011

Denim Valentine

I know I'm super slow getting these posted, and I'm sorry. Hopefully I'll get back into the groove of stamping AND blogging soon. Moving is a lot of work!

This is the second project I made with my club ladies last month. I love the image of the little girl, I love the sparkly red glitter paper and I love the patterned paper too!

After staring at the above card for a while I thought I'd add a little more sparky glittery goodness and here's what I came up with:

I hope you like this as much as I do!

I used:
* Greeting Card Kids  and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets
* Not quite Navy ink pad
* Real Red Marker
* Very Vanilla and Not quite Navy card stock
* Blueberry Crisp d.s.p and Glimmer Paper
* Heart to Heart and Small Heart punches

No comments:

Post a Comment