Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Sometime this week I realized it's almost Valentine's Day! AH! It's not that I give so many Valentines away or anything, its just that I have so many cute products to use!

This card layout can work with any shape, occasion, patterned paper, embellishment and greeting that you want. The sky is really the limit here with how fancy you can make it too. I added only a little bit of bling to this particular card but I think you could really go nuts...or really simplify and it would still work great.
I'm totally falling in love with this new paper that looks like encyclopedia pages called First Edition.
You get 24 sheets for $11.95!!!!

I used:
* Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set
* Soft Suede ink
* Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, and Rose Red card stock
* First Edition d.s.p.
* Double stitched rose red ribbon (retired, sorry!)
* Square lattice embossing folder
* Heart to heart punch
* Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit die
* Basic Rhinestones



Here's another card made with almost the same materials as the first card but for some reason I didn't like it as well. Maybe there's too much going on for my simple brain to process. I'm not sure.
I used:
* With All My Heart stamp set
* Soft Suede ink
* Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Real Red and Pink Pirouette card stock
* First Edition and Love Patterns d.s.p.
* Real Red 1/4" Grosgrain ribbon
* Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack, Scallop Trim Border Punch
* Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit die
* Basic Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment