So, the goal today was to thoroughly play with my Build a Blossom stamp set, Blossom Petals Punch and my Framed Tulips impressions folder. Here are the results!
This is the first card. The flower was super-fun to make but the card itself is super-boring!
So I used the same flower (basically) but spiced up the card a lot. Amazing what a difference a brad can make right? As well as a layer or two! But this flower was a problem now because while its fun and pretty, if I had to make a bunch of them I would hate my life and I have a rule that if I can't make 100 of them, I don't want to make any.
Which brought be to this little beauty. How happy is that yellow flower??? And how cute is the striped ribbon??? But for some reason I wasn't quite satisfied. I don't know why because I actually really love this particular card. Oh well.
But here is my last and final card. Not as flashy as the one with the brad or as cutesy as the one with the ribbon but for some reason, still my favorite. I guess I was in a plain and simple kind of mood. Who knows.
So which one is YOUR favorite???
* Build a Blossom, Teeny Tiny Wishes and On Your Birthday stamp sets
* Pink Pirouette, Naturals Ivory, Pear Pizazz, Early Espresso, Baja Breeze, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive and Very Vanilla (assorted card stocks and inks)
* Framed Tulips impressions folder
* Blossom Petals Punch, 1/2" circle punch, Word Window punch, Modern Label Punch, Crop-o-Dile
* Linen Thread
* Antique Brads, silver brads