Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sneak Peek - Best Dad Ever

This is a handy little set from the Summer Mini Catalog which goes on-line on May 1st! Everything in this mini is adorable and if you haven't seen it yet, I've added a link on my right hand side bar.

Did you notice I finally updated my blog? Well I did and I feel soooo much better!

Anyway, I know Father's Day seems like a long way away, but June sneaks up on me, so I'm getting started now. And this set is so fun because it comes with lots of handy phrases as well as the fun ties image. It has "Happy Father's Day" "Best Dad Ever" "Happy Birthday" and "Thinking of You" all of which will be pretty useful. And did I mention the ties are about as manly as anything I've seen? Well, I like the cowboys sets too, but I know a lot more men who wear ties to work than I do who ride horses so I'm feeling pretty practical here.
I think my husband owns ties that look like all of these. He's an attorney so, you know, he has lots of ties.
And do you see that cute string? Its also in the Summer Mini and its called Baker's Twine. It comes in white, white and red, and white and brown. So fun!

Here's another version of the same card again but with a scrap of the new Nautical Expedition designer paper. Cute huh?

I used:
* Best Dad Ever stamp set
* Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy and Whisper White
* Polka Dots impressions folder
*Baker's Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment