Friday, April 22, 2011

Pendant Park for the PPA 90

The most complicated part of this card was taking a good picture of it! White cards are tricky that way. Also, my camera is crap.  

Its been FOREVER since I last submitted a card to the Pals Paper Arts weekly challenge, but I figured if I'm getting back into the swing of things, I should really start challenging myself again. So, here I am.
Its funny, when I saw this card in my mind it was a lot more complex. It had ribbons and pearls, hand cut images and textured layers. Well, sometimes things don't come out the way we imagine. I just couldn't do any of that with this card. It wanted to be plain and simple and white.
Sometimes I feel this way too.
Here's another picture of it. Like I said, its hard for me to capture the character of a white card. I'll let you decide which photo is best.
This would be a really fun card to demo at a workshop because it uses so few products. Its a perfect project for a brand new stamper to get started with. Now I just need to find a hostess!

I used:
* Pendant Park stamp set
* Whisper White and Pear Pizzazz card stocks
* Early Espresso and Pear Pizzazz ink
* 1 3/4" circle punch

That's IT!!!

1 comment: