The challenge today over at Pals Paper Arts is all about the blues. After staring at these beautiful blues for a minute I just had to make a baby boy card. What else could I do?
And of course I had to use my new a-la-carte stamp Bringing Baby. Woot!
* Bringing Baby and Tiny Tags stamp sets
* Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, Marina Mist, Whisper White and Naturals Ivory Card stock
* Marina Mist d.s.p.
* Black Stayz On and Night of Navy ink
* Aqua Painter and Crumb Cake ink
* Blender Pens and Stampin' Pastels
* Color Spritzer tool and Soft Suede marker
* Linen Thread
* Sewing Machine and Thread
* Square Lattice impressions folder
* Jewelry Tag and Extra Large Scallop punches
* Mini Clothespins