I LOVE making Valentines! There's something about hearts and pink and red and love that make me so happy!
I made these two invitations for a friend who's hosting a Valentines dinner party. Since I'm not sure what she'll like, I figured I'd make two options as different as possible hoping one of them will work.
What do you think blog readers?
Option 1: Red Heart Love
I was so excited to use my new stuff for this card! The boy and girl on the bike stamp have been eating away at me since I saw a sneak peek of them months ago and the new Hearts Collection of framelits dies are just way to cool for words! Such a good bargain for so many hearts!
Hearts hearts hearts!
* Take it to Heart and Pennant Parade stamp sets
* Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso and Very Vanilla card stocks
* Early Espresso designer paper
* Early Espresso Ink
* Hearts Collection Framelits Dies
* Polka Dots impressions folder
* Jewelry Tag punch and paper piercing tool
* Very Vanilla seam binding ribbon and Linen Thread
Option 2: Conversations Hearts
Easter has Peeps, Halloween has candy corn and Valentine's Day IS Conversation Hearts!
And now we have these lovely zero calorie stamp versions of them. Yay and yum!
What could be better than this?
* Candy Conversations stamp
* Regal Rose, Pool Party, Delightful Daffodil and Whisper White Card stocks
* Regal Rose, Pool Party, Delightful Daffodil, Peach Parfait, Wisteria Wonder and Melon Mambo markers
* Small Heart Punch