Who in their right mind would have ever pair brass instruments with lingerie? There are TROMBONES on this paper!!! With corsets! It's the best thing I've ever seen!
You see, I am a proud trombonist myself, having played it from the age of 10 all the way through college. I love my trombone. I love playing it, listening to it, looking at it...etc. And I miss it very much. And now I have this paper to cherish as well.
So here it is, a card with a trombone on it. Mark your calendars everyone. This is a big day.
Same idea but with rounded edges.
In case you didn't spot it before, here's a close up of the main attraction.
Isn't it sooo beautiful?!?
* Rue Des Fleurs Stamp Set
* Attic Boutique designer paper
* Soft Suede and Pool Party ink
* Soft Suede, Pappy Parade and Whisper White card stock
* Pool Party Seam Binding ribbon
* Vintage Wallpaper and Designer Frames impressions folders
P.S. In case anyone is wondering, the answer is yes. I have played the trombone while wearing a corset.
Anyone else? Anyone? Anyone?