Here are some of the simple Valentines I made for my kids to help write in and decorate. I was going for the look of what we made as kids using construction paper, paper doilies, markers and glue. You know what I mean!
The base is just a 4 1/4" square
and the only part that opens is the heart on the front.
The heart is from the Hearts Collection of Framelits dies, which I love! I just folded a piece of Real Red card stock and rolled it though my big shot like normal. Those little dies look fragile but they handle 2 layers of card stock with no problem at all. Woot!
* Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set
* Real Red ink
* Real Red, Whisper White and Pink Pirouette card stock
* Polka dot impressions folder
* Modern Label and Word Window Punches
* Heart Collection Framelits dies
* White Bakers Twine