Welp, I'm back to blogging after taking a month and a half off.
In my defense, March was a pretty crazy month, full of ups and downs and much drama:
1) We took a giant family trip to Disneyland that was AWESOME! ( AND freezing!)
2) Got really sick for a couple weeks (probably from freezing in the rain at Disneyland)
3) Bought a house! We'll be moving 10 minutes away to Saratoga Springs the first of May. So excited!
4) Two attempted root canals that ended in losing the tooth.
I'm hoping for a very boring April.
So I'm trying to get back to normal by stamping so I started working on my mom's Mother's Day gift.
A scrapbook of my parents' trip to Paris!
(Sorry for ruining the surprise, Mom!)
I may have said this before but I'll say it again. My parents are the best! This trip to Paris because is the first time I recall them doing anything for themselves EVER and they had such a great time! I hope they always remember it as a wonderful wonderful trip and I hope this album helps.
The cover page: Eiffel Tower picture taken from a river cruise on the Seine!
(Journaling to be completed later.)
And here is the first two page spread: Walking along the Champs-Elysees
It's only the first 3 pages, but it's better than nothing, right? Hopefully I can get it all put together by Mother's Day!
This is Stampin' Up!'s Linen, Ring bound, 8 1/2" x 11" album and it's very lovely in person. It'll be even better when all the pages are done!
* Bliss stamp set (retired)
* Beau Chateau Designer Paper
* Beau Chateau Side Notes
* Soft suede and Crumb Cake ink
* Soft Suede, Pink Pirouette and Crumb Cake card stock
* Dotted Scallop Ribbon, Scallop Trim, Scallop Edge Border punches
* Very Vanilla Seam Binding and Bashful Blue Satin ribbons
* Antique Brads