Monday, November 2, 2009

PPA 14 - In the Pink

I've stepped way from my Christmas Stamp Set Countdown today to enter my very first challenge.
http://www.palspaperarts.com/
I've been meaning to submit something to the Pals Paper Arts for a while now but this week was so fun and for such a great cause that I couldn't resist any longer. So here they are, my pink, breast cancer cards. Yes, they're still Christmas, and yes, they're pretty similar to some cards I made a few posts ago. What can I say?

You may not be able to tell from the picture but these two cards are covered in glittery embossing...and pink-ness. If I were a princess these would totally be my Christmas cards!
Both cards use the same supplies and techniques, just arranged a little differently on each one. To see a great tutorial on how this technique works , click here:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/embossing_resist/

I used:

* Snow Swirled stamp set (and Teeny Tiny Wishes for the little tag)
* Chocolate Chip, Whisper White and Pretty in Pink card stock
* Regal Rose, Versamark, White Craft and Chocolate Chip ink
* Iridescent Ice stampin' emboss, stamping sponges, Top Note Bigz die

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for Nov. 4. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/

    ReplyDelete
  2. On behalf of the Pals Paper Arts design them, thank you for playing at PPA!

    Check back Wednesday November 4 to see if you've won the Pink Prize Package.

    Please join us for our our next challenge on Thursday November 5.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love both of the cards! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful, Natalie! I love the pink and brown together! Love the glitter and embossing, too! Great job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog! As an SU demo, I appreaciate the inspiration. You make wonderful things! TFS~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! I love your color combination. Very unusual and striking!

    Lucia Kaiser
    www.scrappinalong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete