Tuesday, November 24, 2009

PPA 17- Season of Simple Grace

Okay, I've really cut this close today! This is another Pals Paper Arts Challenge http://www.palspaperarts.com/ and this week it was a sketch. I've never done this format before and so I had a really hard time coming up with something, then last night at 1:30 a.m. I got it!

The colors I used are Always Artichoke, Kraft and Night of Navy because I wanted it to feel a little desert-y, and also to look like an actual night sky. I also used Champagne Shimmer paint to accent the star. Because the Champagne color is so translucent, I daubed it on top of my white craft ink. I also daubed Champagne shimmer paint on the Baby Jesus on the inside of the card to make him glow a bit.
The only other accessory I used is some fantastic linen thread. It makes every project better!
Thanks for checking it out!
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Oh, and in case anyone is wondering, yes, I will be featuring this set more in a few days...
I hope!

2 comments: