Saturday, March 13, 2010

Do you want one of these?

One of the many perks of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is all the free stuff. I have a TON of Sale-A-Bration items just waiting to be given away...would you like one? Be a hostess!!!
All you have to do is call me before the end of March and host a workshop before the end of April. I know you were thinking of having a workshop anyway!
Here's a closer look at some cute projects you can make with this stuff!
This first card uses the Good Neighbors stamp set as well as the Welcome Neighbors paper pack. I LOVE both of these together but I also love them separate. So fun to use!
And of course I used the Big Shot to die cut the Top Note shape on the front of this card. Have you been thinking about getting the Big Shot? Sale-A-Bration is a great time to go for it!


For this card I used the Good Neighbors set again as well as Whimsical Words set AND the fabulous Scallop Edge Punch...which I promise you will love.

This last card uses scraps from the Welcome Neighbors paper pack and the Whimsical Words set. This card is quick and easy and uses very few products. All you need is some cute paper and a fun saying.
Oh, and I also poked holes around the edges with a safety pin and then connected them using my White Signo Gel pen to look like stitching.

Please contact me today to choose a date for your workshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment