Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Maggie With All My Heart

While at church on Sunday I probably should have been listening and pondering on the Good Word but I was just so busy planning a card I could make to look just like the pattern on Maggie's new dress. That and trying to keep my children from running down the isles. Important stuff.

First, here's the card:
Its not my best immitation, but I do like how the flowers came out.

And here's Miss Maggie herself. Can you tell she needs a nap? Can you also see why I have trouble paying attention at Church? 
I used:
*With all My Heart and Fifth Avenue Floral stamp sets
*Night of Navy, Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Tempting Turqoise, Kiwi Kiss (retired)
*Exra Large Fancy Flower Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1/2 Circle punch, Wide Oval Punch, Little Leaves Sizzlit Die

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my Maggie dear. Still so cute and I like the flower card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that you totally rubber stamped this dress!! So funny--I usually wake up dreaming about my cards and layout!! We are a bunch of nuts!!

    ReplyDelete