Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Spring Flowers Card Stock Up Party!

It's time again for a card making day and what better way to celebrate spring than by making 12 flower-themed cards? Yay!!!

Spring Flowers Card Party will be at my house, on Saturday April 24th at 10:00 (lunch provided!)

AND

Thursday April 29th at 6:00 (snacks and refreshments provided!)

The cost for the event is only $15 and you'll get to make 4 of each of the three cards above. That's 12 cards!!!

Would you like a special gift? Bring a new friend and get a free gift!!!

And as always I'll have lots of prizes to give away and maybe even some special deals for attendees. You'll have to come to find out!

Let me know right away if you'd like to come!


I know you're curious so I'll tell you a little about each card. Each of them can be personalized with whatever sentiment you'd like. I have tons of "word" stamps so if you need cards for specific occasions, don't worry, I probably have a stamp for that!

I haven't totally decided on what color purses we'll be making so it might end up a couple of different colors. Again, you'll just have to come to find out.


With great flowers like this you really can't go wrong!


And, last but not least, the simply adorable flower. Everyone you know would love to get this card!

If you won't be able to make it to the party but you'd still like the cards you can purchase a kit for $18.00 plus shipping.

1 comment: