Thursday, July 29, 2010

Cannon's Thank You!

Here is Cannon's birthday thank you cards. He said he wanted orange and red and blue so I did my best to not make them look girly. They are also pretty simple, but I think that is a good thing sometimes.
This card design is a great standby when you're in a creative pinch. It's also nice because it's totally flat (for mailing purposes) and uses a bunch of scraps you have sitting around. See that Pumpkin Pie designer paper? I used one scrap for about 10 cards. Yay!

Tip: I used a Stamp-a-ma-jig to line up all of the word stamps here. It would have been impossible, even on my best day, to line all four of them up perfectly!

You can't see it well in this picture, but the upper left corner is just punched out red circles layered on top of each other. I thought it added a little visual interest to the space and trust me, it looks cooler in person.

I used:
*Thank You Kindly stamp set
* Real Red, Tempting Turquoise and Pumpkin Pie
* Perfect Polka Dots impressions folder
* 1/2" and 3/4" circle punches

No comments:

Post a Comment