Thursday, July 15, 2010

Open House Make and Takes Part 1

Here is one of two of the projects I provided for everyone to came to my Open House last Saturday. Purchase of this set, Tag Alongs, benefits the Ronald McDonald House Charities. I've known several families that have used this charity while their little ones have been treated at Primary Children's Hospital. It's a wonderful organization that I hope I never need, but I'm so grateful for it's existence. Also, this is a really fun little set so why not buy it, right?
I wanted to include this picture because it shows many of the products used. There are the clear blocks, which I still love, the Two Tags die, that made the little tags that open, and there in the back is the designer paper that now comes in a pack of 40 sheets for only $19.95!
Normally I'm opposed to penguins being a sign of Christmas, since they live at the SOUTH POLE which is as far away from Santa as you can get with out going to outer space, but in this case, this little dude is pretty cute in his scarf so I'll let it pass as long as I don't see him sipping Coke with polar bears. That might change my mind.
I used Early Espresso and Certainly Celery.
The wedding cake in So Saffron and Early Espresso.


Birthday Cupcake in Pink Pirouette and Early Espresso.


Baby Bottle in Marina Mist and Early Espresso.

I LOVE the new Early Espresso color. I love the way it stamps and gives such a dark inky brown color. I wasn't sure I'd like it as much as Chocolate Chip but it's official, I love it.

I used:
* Tag Alongs stamp set
* Early Espresso ink and card stock
* Marina Mist, Pink Pirouette, So Saffron and Certainly Celery Card stock and Designer Paper
* Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, Certainly Celery and Bashful Blue Markers
* Early Espresso 1/4" grosgrain ribbon
* 1 3/4" Circle punch, Two Tags Die

No comments:

Post a Comment