Thursday, July 22, 2010

Open House Wrap up!

I know it's been a while and I'm totally slow to post this but here is the rest of the cards I made for my open house a couple weeks ago.
Here was the entry table. All full of Stampin' goodies and sign ups. I'm still working on getting the last of it put away actually. Too bad it's WAY more fun to stamp than it is to do housework!

This is the baking dish of tank you gifts for everyone who came and either signed up for something or placed an order. There were single stamps or packs of 3 cards. I made WAY to much stuff of course, but I suppose it's always better to be prepared.


This was the most popular card design, and also the most labor intensive of the three. I've been dying to use my Beautiful Wings die with a grass background stamp. Yay!
I used:
* Inspired by Nature stamp set
* Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive and Whisper White
* Extra Large Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die
This was the least chosen card design of the bunch but it was my personal favorite. I was going for quick and cute and a little bit funky. Trust me, it looks even better in real life!
I used:
* On Your Birthday stamp set
* Concord Crush, Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade, Blushing Bride and Crumb Cake
* Wide Oval Punch, Small Heart Punch, Pear Pizazz Ribbon
Oh, and here's the cute inside.


And last but not least, this classy little number!
This card is great because it takes about 4 minutes to make, has no bumps for easy shipping and uses VERY little product and so is very inexpensive but I don't think it looks cheap. You know?

I used:
* Thank You Kindly and Ornate Blossom stamp set
* Very Vanilla and Soft Suede
* Baja Breeze designer paper
*Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder

2 comments: