I had a plain white gift bag from craft store and just decorated the front with card stock, stamps and ribbon. So fun!
As part of my gift, I made her a set of these little thank you notes to use for all the fab stuff she got tonight. Also, I don't make a very nice baby blanket like everyone else at the shower, so I thought cards would maybe be ok instead! Do you love the little baby face poking up as much as I do?
Here is the pack of 10 cards with envelopes that coordinate with the bag.
In case you're thinking I'm the biggest cheapskate on the planet, I also gave her a couple outfits. Also blue!
* Baby Bundle and Thank You Kindly stamp sets
* Whisper White and Marina Mist card stock
* Marina Mist designer paper
* Chocolate Chip and Marina Mist ink
* Bashful Blue Marker
* Bashful Blue satin ribbon (retired), linen thread and hemp twine
* Button Latte (retired)
* Perfect Polk Dots impressions folder (my favorite!)
* Extra Large Scallop Circle and 1 3/8" circle punches