Monday, August 16, 2010

More Friends!

Here are a few miscellaneous cards I've made using the Friends Never Fade stamp set in the last couple of weeks.

 
This was for my best friend, Elizabeth. Happy Birthday!!!
I guess I should have used the stamp called Elizabeth for her. I'll work on that for next time.


 
This is a little 3x3 notecard that I made for Linda for winning the blog candy giveaway.
Congrats again Linda!
I'm not sure if you can see, but this card is covered with Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz so it's really shiny and pretty. The colors I used for this are Blushing Bride and Pear Pizzazz. I'm loving those new in-colors!


 
This is a card I made for my Friends Never Fade class, but didn't make the cut because my hubby didn't like it. I still love the card so I'll probably be making one for each of the ladies coming to the class, as a thank you. I hope they like it as much as I do!
I better go get the final preparations done for my class on Wednesday. I'm so excited!

1 comment: