Monday, November 1, 2010

Bookmarks!

I'm really scrambling now to get everything made for the Jingle Bell Boutique, and I know I should be making the most important things first but who's to say bookmarks aren't the most important, right???
I can't tell you how much I enjoy making bookmarks. They're even more fun than cards because
A) They are smaller and easier
B) I can make them for myself as well as other people and
C) I use them all the time!
The size for these I believe is 2 1/4" x 6 1/4" but any size in that neighborhood works just as well.
For this one I used:
* Tags til Christmas and Jolly Bingo Bits stamp sets
* Jolly Holiday Designer Paper
* Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Very Vanilla and Early Espresso (markers and card stock)
* Scallop Square Punch, Scallop Border punch, Tag Corner Punch (retired) and Slot Punch (also retired)
* Old Olive 1/4" Grosgrain ribbon

And here is the other design of bookmark I made. The thing I like about this one is that the paper is so pretty, I didn't even need to use any stamps! Bonus!
Also 2 1/4" x 6 1/4"

I used:
* Deck the Halls Designer Paper
* Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso card stock
* Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding ribbon
* Corner Rounder Punch
* Crop-a-dile
* Jumbo Eyelets (antique brass)

1 comment: