Monday, November 8, 2010

Kit 1 - Bingo Bits

Everyone loves to make cards, but not all of us have the time and materials to do it. This is why I've made these adorable kits!

This is the first of two quick and easy kits I've put together for the Jingle Bell Boutique this Saturday. Each kit includes six envelopes, each stuffed with all the things you'll need to put together two each of these fantastic cards. All you need is adhesive! I've stamped,cut, textured and punched everything!


Here's a close up of the first card. I love the look of the circle inside the scallop squares on this card.


I couldn't resist the Santa face!

And of course, ornaments!


This is the box that everything comes in. This would be super fun to do at home, with a friend or daughter or to give as a gift to someone who loves card making.


Most of the items at the boutique sale will only be available while supplies last, but I can take online orders for these fun kits so if you can't make it to the sale and you'd like a kit, just let me know!

1 comment: