Friday, November 12, 2010

Snow Swirled Gift Box

What goes better than rhinestones and snowflakes? Nothing. Because of this, I designed set of cards all around a similar theme of navy, silver, snowflakes and lots and lots of rhinestones. I couldn't help myself.
These pictures totally make it look my wall is the color of throw up but just try to look at the cards instead, ok? If I spent less time stamping I might have time to paint my house, but to be honest, I doubt it would come out much better. I'm not great at picking out paint colors. Don't judge me.
This box comes with 6 cards and envelopes. Perfect for a gift OR to use yourself. Either way, the cards are all really nicely finished with stamped liners on the inside and stamped envelopes to stuff them into.


And did I mention the rhinestones? Well, there are a lot of them, and they're really sparkly!


I also used accents of Brushed Silver card stock on each card which, if you haven't tried yet, you totally should!



Thanks!

1 comment: