Sunday, October 2, 2011

Baby Shower Invites

 I made these Baby Shower invites for a very special baby boy who is arriving any day now with FOUR older sisters to help welcome him into the world. Imagine the fun!!!
I knew those little safety pins were cute but on baby stuff they're just perfect!
Yay!

 I couldn't stop myself from using pretty much every impressions folder and texturz plate I could find.
Stripes, squares, polka dots...I never decided which one I liked best!



And the insides:

I used:
* Baby Bundle stamp set (plus a couple retired word stamps on the inside)
* Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery and Whisper White card stocks
* Early Espresso ink
* Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze and Certainly Celery markers
* Various impressions folders
* Various Texturz plates
* Extra large fancy flower punch, 1 3/4" circle punch
* Vintage Trinkets
* 1/8" Certainly Celery ribbon

2 comments: