This is a sample of some swag that will be part of the Fall for Stamping Class.
How much do you love Mini M&M's???
I know I do!
Because the M&M's come in such great colors and I had so much fun making the little tags for each treat bag... I had to make some cards to go with them!
So fun right?
And after that it was all over for the Reese's Pieces!
Not only are they delicious, they're also great inspiration!
I used: (Top Card)
* Spooky Bingo Bits stamp sets
* Pacific Point, Real Red, Tangerine Tango, Early Espresso and Whisper White
* Scallop Square Bigz Die
* Scallop square punch
* Real Red 1/4" grosgrain ribbon
* Polka Dots impressions folder
I used: (Bottom Card)
* Spooky Bingo Bits and Teeny Tiny Wishes
* Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango and Early Espresso
* 1 1/4", 1 3/8", Scallop Circle, Word Window, Modern Label punches
* Linen Thread
* Antique Wallpaper impressions folder