Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Give Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!

With so much to be thankful for I'm not even sure where to start. Mostly I'm grateful for a loving Father in Heaven who has blessed me with so much. For my family, for perfect children, for a selfless husband, for a job, for a roof over our heads, for food in the cupboards, for good friends and neighbors, for the fun things in life like stamping and for the things that make life easier, like the internet and my cell phone.
Life is good.
I'm thankful for it.

I used:
* Lovely Letters alphabet stamp set
* Soft Suede ink
* very Vanilla, More Mustard and Soft Suede card stocks
* Autumn Spice Designer Paper
* Color Spritzer Tool and Soft Suede Marker
* Perfect Pennants die
* 1 1/4", 1 3/8", 1 3/4" scallop circle punches

No comments:

Post a Comment