I know, he's pretty much identical to "fart" owl, except he seems to be past his little problem...and he's plaid!
Here's another great example of why I LOVE the Frostwood Lodge designer paper. It's so easy to use!
Here's a shot of the inside. I love the Petite Pairs stamp set! It's so nice to have sets of greetings that go on the inside and outside!
* Woodgrain and Petite Pairs stamp sets
* Early Espresso ink
* Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Basic Black and Whisper White card stock
* Frostwood Lodge Designer Paper
* Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border, Scallop Oval, Large Oval, Owl Builder and Bird Builder Punches
* Color Spritzer Tool and Early Espresso Marker