I love when everything comes together to make a perfectly simple, mailable, reproducible pretty card. I can see myself making 80 of these without getting burned out or sick of them. There's nothing too fussy, expensive or bulky about it and its great. I know that not all cards can be this low maintenance but I sure like when they are!Julie's Stamping Spot and it really was just too great to pass up. Easy and cute!
I used this holly pattern from the Holy Berry Bouquet paper pack but I think any of the patterns would do just fine.
The card uses the 1 3/4" circle punch paired with the 2 3/8" scallop circle punch.
And there's a tag to match! Woot!
The tag uses the 1 3/8" circle punch paired with the 1 3/4" scallop circle punch.
I know. Its a lot of punches but its better than a lot of cutting!
* Pines and Poinsettias stamp set
* Crumb Cake and Chocolate Chip ink
* Chocolate Chip, Pear Pizazz ( I don't have Wild Wasabi) and Cherry Cobbler markers
* Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla card stocks
* Holly Berry Bouquet designer paper
* Crop-o-dile, 1 3/8", 1 3/4" circle punches, 1 3/4" and 2 3/8" scallop circle punches
* Two tags Bigz Die
* Paper Piercing tool
* Cherry Cobbler quilted ribbon