Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Welcome back Season of Joy!

This stamp set has been in the catalog forever! Sometimes I pass over my older sets in favor of newer unused options...but not today! But to keep things fresh I've paired it with some newer products and guess what? Its like a whole new stamp set!
And Of course instead of just making a boring card, there is also a matching tag!

Did you spot the new-ish stuff?
Mostly its just the silver glimmer paper. You really only need a little of this stuff to add a perfect amount of shine! And to stick with the glimmer theme, I added a basic rhinestone to each of my trees and TA DA! A perfectly jolly Christmas card!

And here's the wee little tag:

I need more of these!

... and I also need to think of some presents, order them, wrap them, ship them...AH!!!

I used:
* Season of Joy stamp set
* Real Red and Whisper White card stock
* Real Red and Wild Wasabi ink
* Real Red designer paper
* Silver Glimmer Paper
*Basic Rhinestones
* Scallop edge punch, tag corner edge punch
* Real Red 1/4" grosgrain ribbon

1 comment: