Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Happy Moments!



I was inspired to make these from a card on Mary Fish's fantastic blog. You should check it out. She's amazing!

This first card is, I think the one we'll be making at club next month. I can't remember where I got the idea to make a vase out of a punched out circle, but ti was super easy. I also ran it through my big shot to give it some texture.

For all the projects today I used:
*Happy Moments (Sale-A-Bration) stamp set
*Basic black ink
*Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Old Olive, Crushed Curry and Pumpkin Pie Card Stock, ribbon and markers
*Perfect Polka Dots Textured Imppressions Folder

I really enjoyed coloring the images. Probably because I did such a messy job! Sometimes I have a hard time using the markers to color because they are just sooooo bold, but this time I think it was a perfect look.

I also usually avoid crooked items on my cards but again, it seemed appropriate today. I guess I was feeling a little relaxed. Who knows.

Which do you like best?




1 comment: