Sunday, January 3, 2010

I (heart) Hearts!

This is one of the the projects we'll be making at club this month. I've been thinking about it for quite a while now so I'm really happy to see it actually in existence.

I used a bunch of new products that will be available for purchase on Tuesday January 5th. If you'd like to see them up close, check out the new Occasions Mini Catalog on the right sidebar.

Also, I got a new camera for Christmas (thanks Mom!) and I haven't quite gotten used to photographing cards with it, its trickier than you might think. Or maybe I'm just not good at taking pics. Either way, the color in these photos is a little off... but I'll work on it.

I found inspirations for this card on Heather Wachtman's beautiful blog here: http://creationsbyheather.com/2009/12/08/for-all-you-do-tiny-tags-new-beautiful-wings-embossing-card-share/

I used:
* I (heart) Hearts and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets
*Craft, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery and Bashful Blue Card stock
*Chocolate Chip, Orchid Opulence, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink and Apricot Appeal inks
*Heart to Heart punch
*Small Square Glassine Envelopes
* A safety pin (for peircing)



I used all the exact same products for this next card but because I used the new glassine envelope on the last card I thought I had better use the note card that goes with it on this card. Cute right? It's called "Kisses" and I can't wait to use it more!


Did you notice the cute glassybaby peeking out from behind the cards? They are my favorite things to obsess about...besides stamps of course! Check them out at: http://www.glassybaby.com/default.aspx

1 comment:

  1. I love that you already have Valentines stuff. I'm obsessed already and it isn't even close to the holiday.

    ReplyDelete