Tuesday, January 19, 2010

With All My Heart - Flower Pot Card

Ive been wanting to make one of these for a long time now but the new Extr Large Fancy Flower Punch and the Sending Love Specialty paper were more than I could take. I had to finally do it. And it was soooo easy! This is the second crd tht my stamp club made this month. I was way to sick to go so I hope they liked it. I really missed seeing all the ladies but I'm sure they didn't want me there anyway.

Here's a link to the great tutorial where I found this. http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/flowerpotpocket/

And here is the inside:

I used:
*With All My Heart stamp set
*Very Vanilla, Real Red, Chocolate Chip and Pretty in Pink card stock and ribbon
*Extra Large Fancy Flower Punch, Small Heart Punch, 3/4" circle punch, scallop punch, and Sending Love Specialty Paper

1 comment: