Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thank You - With all my Heart

Cutest. Paper. EVER!!!!!


Todays projects all feature new tems from the 2010 Occasions Mini Catalog that was released on Tuesday.


This stamp set is called: With all My Heart - And it comes in either wood mounted or the new clear mounted stamps.

As much as I have loved and still love my wood mounted stamps, I may be switching over entirely. These clear blocks are just sooo pretty. Maybe even a little bit sexy.

Did I mention the clear block have lovely rounded edges and no sharp corners. Very comfy to use.


Here's how the stamp set comes. The cases are similar to a DVD case and are all a standard size for easy storage. Cool right? Oh, and they are a few dollars cheaper than the traditional kind, so one you invest in the clear blocks you might even be able to save a few bucks...for more stamps!

These cases take up way less storage room, so I'll be able to fit a lot more stamps sets in my giant tub which means I'll be able to buy even more. Yay!!!


And here, finally are the actual projects I made:
I used:
* Sending Love Specialty Designer Series Paper - It is, I think, the cutest paper I have ever seen. Did I mention that one side of each sheet is embellished with glittery goodness?
* Real Red, Pretty in Pink and Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla card stock, ribbon and Ink

These cards are all 4 1/4" square so the still fit in a standard A2 envelope just fine.

I love making this card design when I have super cute paper to show off. Its almost completely flat (so it ships nice) is pretty quick to make and looks adorable.

Can you see the glitter?

Here's a different design, still pretty basic and still using all the same products.


And another...


Somes times I like to be "fancy fancy" (thanks Kaitlyn) and stamp my envelopes to match. Also, its a nother opportunity to stamp.


Stay tuned for a very exciting class announcment using these products in my next post!

2 comments:

  1. Kaitlyn and Fancy Fancy think this was an excellent post. Kaitlyn also hopes you were wearing copius amounts of purple lippy and as many rings as you could fit on while stamping.

    ReplyDelete