I got inspiration for this from the card on page 31 of the summer mini catalog. It doesn't really look the same but I liked the idea of markers on the stamp to add a little wow factor and I also liked that they used stars. I think the stars in this case are very gender neutral and celebratory, as they should be.
The other thing I love about my card here is the size. It is 6 1/2" x 3 1/4". It fits perfectly into one of Stampin' Up!'s open ended envelopes and it holds a check or cash perfectly inside. And after all, isn't that what every graduate wants?
* Happy Grad stamp
* Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie markers
* Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red and Tempting Turquoise Card Stock
* Old Olive Designer Series Paper (or maybe a scrap of old Christmas paper. Sorry)
* Real Red 1/4" grosgrain Ribbon
* Large Star Punch and Spiral Punch