Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!!

I like Mother's Day.
Not because I'm a mother but because its a day to celebrate my wonderful Mother. And today as a bonus, I get to actually spend Mother's Day with her and that hasn't happened for years and years. She's awesome. She's amazing. She's beautiful. And after all this time of being my mother, she STILL thinks I'm perfect!
I Love You Mom!
I used:
* Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set (and the greeting from a different, retired set)
*Black StayzOn ink and Real Red Re inker
*Real Red, Old Olive, Kraft and Whisper White card stock
* Aqua Painter, Top Note Bigz Die, Slot Punch, Square Lattice Impressions Folder, 
* Old Olive Satin Ribbon, Real Red 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon

1 comment:

  1. I do think that you are perfect! I love the card and the necklace. I also loved that we got to be together for a while. Thanks for being you!

    ReplyDelete