Monday, September 13, 2010

Wicked Cool

Welp, this wraps up my Halloween posts. I hope to post all of my fall/Thanksgiving stuff this week so next week, I'll be moving on to Christmas! Is everyone else as excited as I am????

This is the card we made at club last week featuring the Wicked Cool stamp set, which I love.
One thing I've notice this Halloween, is that it's all about the bling. From glitter to shimmer paint to rhinestones, I hardly see any Halloween projects that don't have a bit of the old sparkle and this card is no exception!
For marital reasons, I try to limit my glitter use to Christmas only, so it shows how dedicated I am to my club ladies that I risked jeopardizing my 9 year marriage for them. And you know what? I'm not sure my glitter hating husband even noticed!!!


This card is a 4 1/4" square. It's a size I make pretty often because it gives a different look from the regular A2 card, but still fits in an A2 envelope. Win win!
Here's the inside.
I used:
*Wicked Cool stamp set
* Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black and Whisper White card stock
* Black Stayz on ink
* Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry and Daffodil Delight markers
* Rich Razzleberry 5/8" grosgrain ribbon
* Basic Rhinestones
* Scallop Square punch
* Liquid glue and Dazzling Diamonds

1 comment: