To make this card I did a could of cool things:
* For the medallion on the front, I used markers to ink the stamp and then hand trimmed it and finished it with an awesomely cool antique brad.
* For the funky square shape behind the medallion, I used the top note die...twice. After running it through my Big Shot like normal, I rotated it 90 degrees and then ran it through again and voila! A cool new shape!
Click here to see where I got the idea to make this card!
* Day of Gratitude Stamp Set
* Cajun Craze, and Early Espresso ink
* Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive markers
* Autumn Spice D.S.P.
* Antique Brads
* Top Note Bigz Die