It was my good friend's birthday on Monday and here is what I made for her.
Yay! Happy B-day Cali!
I stamped the images with my black Stayz On pad (I like that pad a lot) and then colored it in with some Stampin' Markers, which was really quick and very fun!
You can't really see it, but I added some pearlized accent to the little bits that I colored Real Red.
Are you loving the Mini Lunch Sacks as much as I am?
* Birthday Bakery (Hostess Level 1) stamp set
* Black Stayz on ink
* Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, Real Red and Soft Suede Markers
* Mini Lunch Sacks
* Crumb Cake, Whisper White and Soft Suede card stock
* Certainly Celery Designer Paper
* Hemp Twine
* White Library Clip (retired, Sorry!)
* Moonlight Pearlized Accent Ink