Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Halloween Party! (Part 1)

I know I haven't been posting much lately but I assure you, it's not because I have not been stamping! I've been going a little crazy in the Halloween department, and over the next week, you should see what I mean!
Today's post is the first half of the Halloween Party stuff I've made. I'm not actually having a party, but if I was, I would totally use all this stuff!
It's times like these that I'm glad I have a bright green table.

Here's a bottle of Jones Soda, decorated to look like witches brew. I love it!
I used a strip of 8 1/2" x 3 1/2" card stock (that I textured with the spider web folder) to cover the label and then just added ribbon and a tag. Very simple.

Close up of the tag.

My wall is shockingly boring. Sorry.
This was so easy to make! I just went to a craft store and picked up this inexpensive frame, took the backing out and adhered the decor element to the glass. I added some ribbon for extra fun, but it's not necessary.

Here it is on my green table again. Ah, life is so much better in color isn't it?

Stay tuned for tomorrow's post where I'll list all the supplies I used to make these fun projects!

1 comment: