Monday, September 27, 2010

Fall Mini Lunch Sacks

I REALLY love these little lunch sacks!

At first I thought they were just going to be like regular lunch sacks you buy at the grocery store, but they are WAY better! Yes, they are scalloped, but they are also TINY and they come with a little liner in the bottom to help them keep their shape. I LOVE them!!!

You know what else I love? That I wrote this post days ago and scheduled it to post automatically. How cool is that??? Almost as cool as the fact that when the posts, I'll be in Disneyland. Woot!!!!


Normally I don't post "club" projects til after club, but I'm cheating this month and here it is.  I hope everyone loves it, but if you don't, just don't tell me, ok?

I used:
* Day of Gratitude and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets
* Cajun Craze and Early Espresso Ink
* Early Espresso and More Mustard markers
* More Mustard, Early Espresso and Very Vanilla Card Stock
* Autumn Spice D.S.P.
* 1 1/4", 1 3/8" circle punches, Scallop Circle Punch, and Scallop Edge Punch
* Crop-o-dile
* Mini Lunch Sacks
* Hemp Twine and Early Espresso 1/4" Grosgrain ribbon



No comments:

Post a Comment