I may have mentioned before that when I'm not stamping I'm usually reading. Occasionally I do both and stamp while listening to an audio book. Yay!
This month my book club is having a Pot Luck. We're all bringing a book we love and a coordinating treat to share. But instead of bringing a treat to eat, I thought I'd bring a treat to keep. A bookmark!
And if a few are good then A LOT are better, right?
Here are the three versions I made:
Which is your favorite?
* The Open Sea and Daring Adventure stamp sets
* Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Soft Suede, Early Espresso and Not Quite Navy Card Stock
* Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Not Quite Navy and Cherry Cobbler inks
* Nautical Expedition designer paper
* Jumbo Eyelets and the Crop-o-dile
* Baker's Twine
* Sanding blocks
Featured Book: Bloody Jack by L.A. Meyer (Read it!)