Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Baby Bundle Baby Gift!

In addition to stamping, I am also a great lover of a good book. What does this have to do with stamping? Well! I'm in a bookclub (two actually) so of course when someone (or someones) is having a baby I have to stamp their gift. Reading and stamping and babies and friends! YAY!!!

 
Did I mention there are also treats at bookclub?
I was a little pressed for time so instead of making an entire gift bag with a coordinating set of thank you notes or something, I just made a quick 3x3 on top of a wrapped gift. So easy and sweet!

This is for a baby boy so I went with a nice traditional combo of Certainly Celery and Bashful Blue. And with a mini Clothespin and some texture, that's pretty much all it needed.
Congrats to Liz and Anadine! I hope you make it back to bookclub soon so we can see these babies of yours!

I used:
* Baby Bundle stamp set
* Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Whisper White  card stocks
* Black Stayz On ink
* Certainly Celery Marker
* Polka Dots impression folder
* Baker's Twine
* Mini Clothespin

No comments:

Post a Comment