Here is this week's sketch challenge over at The Paper Players. It may look simple, but it was REALLY challenging for me! I've tried a number of cards using this sketch and I just couldn't get them to work. I was having an off stamping week I guess.
Anyway, its always good to push yourself and try new things so I managed to finally make a card I could proudly display. Phew!
Here it is:
* Warmest Regards (retired, sorry!) stamp set
* Crumb Cake, Naturals Ivory, Early Espresso, Pink Pirouette, and Perfect Plum card stocks
* Perfect Plum designer paper
* Early Espresso Ink
* Scallop border, Heart to Heart, Blossom Bouquet, and various circle punches
* Early Espresso taffeta ribbon
* Basic Rhinestones
* Polka Dot impressions folder