Thursday, August 4, 2011

Petite Pairs Wedding

Congrats to Jarik and Stephanie! I can't wait to celebrate with you both on Friday and I wish you all the best things life has to offer!
I got inspiration for this card from Richard Garay's lovely blog. Thanks!
I finally got to use my new stamp set, Petite Pairs again. Its so fun to have the inside of the card say something that goes with what the outside says. I love this set!


This is the first chance I've had to use my new Boho Blossoms punch too and I can't believe it took me so long to buy it.
The green leaves come from the bird punch, which I also love.

I only had enough white satin ribbon for one card. I like the wedding-y look of white but when I tried the Bashful Blue ribbon, I liked that too. I'm a sucker for good ribbon!

I used:
* Petite Pairs stamp set
* Early Espresso, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, and Old Olive card stock
* Early Espresso ink
* Whisper White and Bashful Blue satin ribbon
*Square Lattice impressions folder
* Boho Blossoms and Bird punches
* Basic Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment